What should I do till my joining IT MNC?
Hi. I'm a 2018 pass-out Electronics and communication graduate. I'm already placed in a IT MNC but not sure when my joining will come. I want to do some internship/ training in the mean time. Could you suggest me what i should do and in which domain?
Welcome to CE, @vaishnavi. Congratulations on getting placed. It might be a while before the company sends you the joining date. A few ideas on what you can do -
1. If the company has already informed you about the domain you'll be working on, starting gathering as much knowledge you can about that domain.
2. If you're expected to work on any specific language, it'd be a good idea to start aiming for above average competency in it.
3. Even though you are selected, I'd recommend keep practising aptitude. You must not take any chances in a volatile job markets.
4. Stay active on tech communities like CrazyEngineers. ?
5. You might be interested in following our latest free course on generating side income from your own website (free step-by-step guide).
7. Enjoy and travel. Once you get into a job; you'll miss the freedom of being able to take holidays whenever you want.
Only logged in users can reply.