What should I do till my joining IT MNC?

Hi. I'm a 2018 pass-out Electronics and communication graduate. I'm already placed in a IT MNC but not sure when my joining will come. I want to do some internship/ training in the mean time. Could you suggest me what i should do and in which domain?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#‍. Congratulations on getting placed. It might be a while before the company sends you the joining date. A few ideas on what you can do -

1. If the company has already informed you about the domain you'll be working on, starting gathering as much knowledge you can about that domain. 

2. If you're expected to work on any specific language, it'd be a good idea to start aiming for above average competency in it.

3. Even though you are selected, I'd recommend keep practising aptitude. You must not take any chances in a volatile job markets. 

4. Stay active on tech communities like CrazyEngineers. ? 

5. You might be interested in following our latest free course on generating side income from your own website (free step-by-step guide). 

7. Enjoy and travel. Once you get into a job; you'll miss the freedom of being able to take holidays whenever you want. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A quick question for all our fellow CEans. Do you think we should include 'breadcrumbs' aka small navigation links on all the pages of the site?For those who do not...
While finding ways to get more power from alternate sources is important, one should not ignore waste reduction in the existing grid.https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2018/6/5/17373314/electricity-technology-efficiency-software-waste-3dfs
I have done project on "analysis of Blockchain technology for industrial exploitation"Technology used - java 
I have completed my BCA and have decided to do job oriented courses . I have interest in both CCNA and Web Development courses . I want to know which...