What Should Future Engineers be like?

Engineering is a very fast growing domain in many countries. Engineers are coming out with graduate degrees from all parts of the world.

The future lays in the hands of engineers who have a strong potential to actually 'create' and 'fix' things. With changing society, we might need a totally new, innovative breed of engineers.

So, according to you, what should the future engineers be like? Give your crazy ideas.

Replies

• ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    We should stop being slaves and start being an 'Entrepreneur' .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @ursplfrnd: Good point. But all employed engineers are not slaves.
    Engineers all around the world are different. Other than change in engineering education, what things should make up the future engineers?
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Future Engineers should be more practical in working,faster in achieving solutions.They should use their analytical approach to improve the world. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lot of CEans might have a passion for photography. Dedicating this thread for people who can show-off their creative talent. 😀 Share images and/or your flickr accounts in this...
Hi, I have completed my M.Tech in Electronics and Comm.(specialization in RF and Microwave Engg.) in 2009. I had joined a company that promised me wok in my domain when...
Luminance HDR File Size: 21 MB It is a powerful digital photography tool that allows you get the lighting of your images just right. used to adjust the lighting of...
Sony's ex-chief, who was responsible for Sony's buyout of Columbia Picture for about $4 billion died on Saturday. Ohga started his career as Opera singer and then joined the then...
I've not seen a 3DTV yet, but someone asked me whether these TVs can display a regular 2D TV channel as 3D. Meaning, can they display your regular news channel...