What should 1st year student do to get a job after graduation?

am 1st year student.....suggest me to do something special...though which I will join good company.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

The first thing to learn is to ask questions without making assumptions. You did not mention which engineering discipline you belong to. 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

The old British system of trade apprenticeship meant 10,000 hours of hard work. After this the trainee becomes a master.

The current B Tech course is almost that long. Just hold tight to the course with both hands and shake it till both it and you are dizzy.

You will become a master at graduation.

• Vishal Kumar
    Vishal Kumar

Am from ECE branch

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Another question, what kind of job would you like to have after graduation? 

PS: Tell us more about your dream job, whether you want to go for job directly after graduation or want to opt for higher studies etc. It shows is that you are actually thinking about your own future and helps us understand your situation better. It helps us make a good suggestion to you or suggest an action plan.

• Vishal Kumar
    Vishal Kumar

DRDO or other psu company...

• Dhanashri Bhajibhakre
    Dhanashri Bhajibhakre

Chemistry after bsc jobs

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had 3 backlogs in my Btech in computer science engineering can i eligible for MNCs or software company beacuse  some people say that those students have backlogs they are...
Manufacturer uses 8 cylinder for 3200cc engine. why they are not using single big cylinder Having 3200 cc engine capacity?
One form fits all.Or does it?https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/245841
In most of the engineeirng subjects we are familiar with the parameter "pi"
I'm wondering if adding foreign key constraints and references has any performance improvements in MySQL queries. For example, let's say I've a posts table -post_id | user_id | title |...