What motivates to go to the office everyday?

This one is for the working professionals on CE [​IMG] !

Tell us, what motivates you to go to the office everyday? Is the the paycheck that you receive at the end of the month? Or is it the fear of boredom that gives you a kick to go to the office?

😁

Replies

• koli
    koli
    Quite honestly, If you ask me this on Monday... yawn~~ it is quite boring to goto office in first place.
  • gohm
    gohm
    The paycheck is very nice however not the driving force for showing up as I can get a paycheck lots of places. Enjoyment of the job & satisfaction from doing it well plus learning are reasons for motivation. There always will be tough days where I feel like giving up (a few of these lately with such a large project going on, laugh) however you work through those moments.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I am planning to buy a sony vaio laptop having following configuration.Please give me your valuable comments over it. 1. Is this config ok from the point of...
Hello folks!feeling vv happy 2 join a gr8 grp of friends!! i need topics for project in electrical engineering? can any1 suggest some good sites?
Here is an old Videography Trick for the Video geeks. Using this one you can make a video in which an object can be made to disappear into thin air!...
The BigLLC mailer sends the user input to an e-mail address that you specify and you can read the mail just like an ordinary email. Along with the email it...
I am almost a 1 year member (if not already. It's sometime this month.) of Deviant Art. I am an artist, aside from being an aspiring electrical engineer and PCB...