What kind of radar do you know?

Do you have your own car? Do you know what radar is? Chongqing Feilong Jiangli collects the latest information for you. According to foreign media reports, laser radar (Lidar) is currently one of the most important technologies for developing self driving cars. Dozens of companies, and even more, are competing to improve existing radars to better detect vehicles and pedestrians. But what if you don't need to enhance radar technology, but find ways to make existing radars perform better?

Because the near infrared part of the electromagnetic spectrum is used in radar technology, the current version of radar is difficult to distinguish dark cars. Dark cars are hard to see because they often absorb more radar pulses than they reflect. It's a little like the difference between wearing a white shirt and a black shirt on a sunny day. A black shirt absorbs sunlight while a white shirt reflects sunlight.

What Basf has done is to change the chemical properties of automotive coatings and improve the ability of automotive reflective radar. Specifically, the company does not use any carbon black (one of the main culprits of radar wave absorption) and has improved the primer formulation to make it highly reflective to radar.

Chongqing Feilong Jiangli appreciates this innovative spirit very much. Feilong Jiangli is also in constant innovation, continuous progress, and strive to provide customers with better service.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just completed my engineering in cse but i have no confidence on my subjects. Should i join any classes or what should i do plz guide me. 
The Internet is full of puzzles and here is one. Can you count how many triangles are there in this image?Fastest to count with explanation is the winner. ? 
I have done B.E from IT in 2013.I want to know how should i get job in central schools, KVS, State Govt. School n other govt. schools.I belong from Madhya...
Hi,i have done Electronics & communication in 2015 from pune.i have 1 year of experience in tech support executive, but now I m working in IT company as software tester(manual...
Hi, i'm ME final year student i need project ideas in smart agriculture using iot. I have an idea related to irrigation but it is already implemented. So i'm looking...