What is the scope of PG diploma in Industrial Automation?

I heard from many that after completing the course, entry level engineers will get around 6000-10000 only. Is it suitable for BE-EEE graduates?

Is there any better course than automation for getting job in core industry with good salary?

Replies

• Kalaiyarasan Rajendran
    Kalaiyarasan Rajendran
    If you are from Tamil nadu engineering college,sure you have to go for higher studies.
    Why im saying means, because IM ONE OF IT.!!
  • Keerthan
    Keerthan
    I am from Karnataka.
    Are you done automation course?
  • Kalaiyarasan Rajendran
    Kalaiyarasan Rajendran
    no im doing my final year now.
  • zainab14
    zainab14
    Keerthan
    I am from Karnataka.
    Are you done automation course?
    Keerthan for job oriented courses IN testing and commissioning go thru #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Industrial fault identification systems have existed for many years, but there are many inherent problems or limitations of the existing systems. For example the existing...
Opening for engineers in indian navy as executives.Aspirants can apply.! Till 2015 passed outs for every discipline. On any recruitments for 2016 passing out batch kindly reply for mechanical discipline.
Project Abstract / Summary : Animal Husbandry has become an important source of income for millions of rural families and has taken an important role in providing employment and income...
Project Abstract / Summary : FAVORI'D'E - A Travel Guide!!!! The idea is to design a user-friendly mobile application that can help people who commute to various places using Government...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is kit and app system which can installed into any existing or upcoming infrastructure easily and at a comparatively low cost so that...