What is the identity of dark matter ?

What could be dark matter and what it's identity ?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

You are trying the wrong forum. There is very little agreement even among physicists about Dark Matter. There appears to be no direct evidence for the presence of something that is believed to pervade the whole Universe. One has to infer from gravitational measurements about this. Try talking to some physicists. I tried but didn’t get very far.

Dark Matter:

#-Link-Snipped-# 

Empirical evidence for dark matter:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Shane Parrish has this to say: As I was walking home one night, I came up with an idea that I used from the next day on, with pretty good...
I want to prepare new project work in my college.i want to create something new in automobile industry.so i want to know that what is main problem in automobile industry.
Engineer UK says this: The driver of the car stuck in front of us is getting angry. If only we’d acknowledged his subtle blend of hand-gestures and nods, done the...
I thought of collecting all the funny and cool engineers day whatsapp messages and images that we can forward. Is there any message that you could add? @Ankita - let's...
The 'only way' to help fight corruption is to enable use of technology in almost everything that we do. The other day, I was having a conversation with my father...