What is the future development trend of metal materials for on-board batteries?

Erik Prince said: "When it comes to building electric vehicles, the metal materials needed for on-board batteries are a topic that cannot be avoided.

Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater, wants to raise $500 million to invest in electric vehicles. The funds are mainly used to invest in cobalt, copper and lithium assets in Africa and Asia.

In recent years, the demand for cobalt, lithium, nickel and copper metal materials has been soaring, as the automotive industry is working to transform from diesel locomotives to electric vehicles. Many mining companies seize the opportunity and actively invest billions of dollars in order to accelerate the production of such core battery materials.

Experts predict that by 2027, battery manufacturers'demand for metal materials for such batteries will jump 650%. Overall demand in the market is expected to triple in the next nine years.

Prices, however, believes that the price of such metals will drop as the number of mineral projects on the line continues to increase.

Prince sold Blackwater in 2010, when he was beset by lawsuits. Since then, he has been running Frontier Services Group, which is responsible for providing comprehensive security, logistics and insurance services to the frontier market and has received support from relevant investors Chun Shun Ko and CITIC Group.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If yes,    Whether it can be done using magnets? Or any other Suggesstions?
I have completed my 1st summer internship at MG oils, Khandwa. 2nd internship after 2nd year was completed from Eicher Motors, Pithampur. I am now searching for my next summer...
Please suggest me some laptop with configuration defined in titleI also read about 16 GB optane and 1 TB HDD , is the performance same as with SSD ?Any feedback?
I have got rank around 5k and 1st round is already completed and I didn't get any institute. my preference was like this:-Act:-sunbeam:-vita:-akurdi:-know-ITIs there any chances of getting institute from...