what is the blog?

Hi..

I saw so many members useing blogs.Can anyone tell me please what is the use of blog writing AND blog reading? How can we earn money from the blogs?I hope this forum will help me.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi Lila welcome to CE.

Why People write blogs ?

There are many reasons for why people do this..

Its just expressing the views to people on anything ,say personal , education related etc..

Why do people read blogs we do find interest in topics we read blogs.

But your question is how to earn money by writing blogs/?

Its not easy , infact there is no easy way to earn money.

This is what i know how to earn money through blogs---

Your blog should be popular enough to advertise something.
    Then you will earn money !!! Its not a easy business anyway!!!
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Exactly what is a “Blog”? A Blog, shortened from “weblog”, is basically an online journal where you can digitally put down your ideas, thoughts, opinions and practically anything that you want people to read. Blogging is very popular all over the world and basically there are no rules when it comes to blogging. Bloggers have the freedom to express themselves however way they want, and the best thing about blogging, is that most blogging sites are free.

Blogs can come in all different styles, formats and settings, depending on the users preferences. Many blogging sites, offer built in features such as hyperlinks, pictures, mp3’s, videos, etc. Some bloggers choose to make their blogs more audio friendly, by using spoken word entries. This is called audio blogging. There are also video blogs.
    Blogging is really for everyone. Overall, it can be lots of fun, very simple and easy to do. Basically, a blog will contain these features at a minimum:
    Millions of Books, Journals & Articles
    * archive- list of older articles
    * title- where you label your post
    * body- the content of your post
    * blogroll- other sites can be linked back to your blog
    * comments- this allow readers to post comments on your blog

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those who aren't aware, Microsoft has launched Microsoft Online Services. Link: Online Services from Microsoft for e-mail, messaging, and collaboration allow you to hand off IT management chores and spend...
Looks like its taking longer than expected for the Apple India online store to 'open'. Link here: Untitled Document Anyone's got a clue why its down?
hi This is candace. i really look forward to be an active member in this forum. i do run a resume writing website
The news is making rounds and I'm not sure whether its fake. Dildar Leherwala, is said to have committed suicide because he couldn't figure out Google Wave. The news is...
You have seen toys or watches or gramophones which run using spring-wound mechanism. (Also you are aware of a "manual" or "manual wind" watch must be wound by hand, using...