What is the best Program to Design PCB

Hi Engineers

I used to use workbench Program to design simple Parallel and Series circuits during collages days.

Now I want to build a new production line in the factory where I work in.
In this production line I want to manufacture some simple light drivers ( Converter from AC 220v to DC 6-8-12-15-20v ) on PCBs

So My Question : what is the best and simple Program for design PCB ?

thank you

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    If your circuits are simple, then you may use Eagle. If they are complex, then you've to look for Cadence Orcad.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# :

Have a look :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • eng.yousef
    eng.yousef
    Thank you for yoru quick response, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#
    Please tell me which one is more famous, coz I don't want to use a uncommon program, then it become difficult to find supports.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# :
    If you are talking about famous then Eagle and Altium are the one that you should focus. That two are Big guns.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one help with subject which i can choose from ece for IT placement..
I'm a final year CS and I'm wondering how to go about looking for jobs. I have three yearbacks but with no current backlogs and I'm already not eligible for...
As a job seeker, Aditya Rajgarhia knew that irrelevant job postings or getting spammed by recruitment agencies was a big headache. His first hand experience of working with startups in...
Providing yet another reason to cheer and look up to your sweaty workout, researchers at North Carolina State University have developed novel prototypes known as Wearable thermoelectric generators (TEGs) that...
Hello all, Sharing the correct answers of yesterday's quiz - Question 1. Correct Answer: 1-c 2-d 3-a 4-b Source: Wikipedia | WFEO Question 2. Name the location of this engineering...