What is the best program for bluetooth module?

I have try to connect the bluetooth module to my phone. I have programmed it by using arduino. I am getting the msg of connecting but not getting the msg of disconnecting. So what program I have to do so that I can get both the msg.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - could you please help?

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

#-Link-Snipped-# 
    Can you share some more detail about what exact Bluetooth module you have used? Bluetooth Classic or any BLE?

• Bhupendra Jamkedkar
    Bhupendra Jamkedkar

I am using HC-05 bluetooth module. can you please tell me about what is the bluetooth classic and BLE means?

• Bhupendra Jamkedkar
    Bhupendra Jamkedkar

I want the 1m range bluetooth module I have tried it to reduce the range but I got failure can help me in this also.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I don't want to use GSM module and Arduino Uno kit but want to send message .so I want the alternative to GSM module.
Spotify is set to launch in India towards end of March. The online music streaming markets in India are already saturated but Spotify's entry will make it more interesting. Obviously,...
It looks like BSNL's hired someone really really smart. The person has come up with an excellent idea of injecting BSNL's own advertisements into every website that loads over 'http'...
Would you lie in a job interview if the lie doesn't hurt anyone? 
Hi, I am M. Tech in Civil engineering having 10 years of work experience in civil engineering now want to start my own business -as design engineer ,consultant or contractor...