What is Hardcore programming? What is the definition?

what is pure definition, ‘hardcore programming’  ?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

@ashok The most common definition of the word 'hardcore' is being diehard, staunch, dedicated or committed. So by that definition, hardcore programming means being up an 'expert in programming'. You could say that hardcore programming means any of the following -

• Being proficient in multiple application development languages
    • Expert level security skills
    • Always up to date on the latest technology about programming.

Does that answer your question?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Diehard programming or diehard programmer is a general term used to describe someone who enjoys programming and keeps improving his/her skills-set by learning new programming languages and associated tools. 

There's no 'definition' of diehard programming. What was the background for this question, anyway? 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to become a full stack developer ? 
Ji everyone! im b.sc computers background student. I dont have any experience in job. becos i prepared for govt exams since 2 years ,now i want to move software field...
IS ERP in M.TECH. project possible to use in own PC without purchasing?
Hii sir, I have a tech fest in my college. I don't know what should I do please give me a idea and tell me  how to do also please...
Our group project topic is 'DRUG INFORMATION AND ABUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM'We want some viva questions for our final presentation.Front end: javaBackend: MySQLsoftware used NetBeans IDE  & Xampp