What is Automated Export System?

Hello, I have a problem doing my Final Year project where it is about AES where i'm not familiar. I don't know where to start and I don't have any idea. Can someone help me doing my Final Year Project?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

AFAIK, the Automated Export System is a system used by the exporters in the United States to automatically declare their International exports and trade information to the US Government. 

The automated system basically helps the US Administration keep track of their annual exports and build statistics about revenue, exports etc. 

I'm not sure how is it relevant to your final year project.

• imanina Saifudin
    imanina Saifudin

Is it this AES is the speed trap system? 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

What is a speed trap system? Would appreciate if you could post your responses with sufficient details.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Why choose an unfamiliar area for a final year project that is quite important for grades?

• imanina Saifudin
    imanina Saifudin

I also not sure about this. I only know that it is for speed trap in highway that called AES. Actually I have done my FYP proposal and it have been approved but at the last minute my institute cannot provide the place to do our FYP then they asked us to redo our FYP proposal with the title that they give to us which is AES. 

I know I have take a risk when I'm doing my FYP proposal but I have no choice. I keep looking what is AES so that I can understand but until now I'm still blur about this topic. I hope anyone can help me.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

1. Real time vision system and 

#-Link-Snipped-#

2. Speed trap detection and warning system

#-Link-Snipped-#

3. ASSESSING TEST-RETEST RELIABILITY OF THE PORTABLE BROWER SPEED TRAP II TESTING SYSTEM

#-Link-Snipped-#

• imanina Saifudin
    imanina Saifudin

Thank you Mr. Ramani. But I cannot open the first link about real time vision system and thanks a lot for the information. Now I understand a little overview of AES functions. Thank You again 😊 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have more than 2.5 years of experience in onsite with client. I worked as a developer for 6 months based on my performance I have been moved to Malaysia...
Hi folks,I'm at the last stage of engineering a sliding aluminum track which will be held down by bolts. I've selected a #10-24 x 2in size machine screw but am...
Can a chair inserted with piezoelectric plates generate electricity whenever a person sits on it ? If yes, how much of voltage will it generate if a person sits on...
I am final year Civil Engineering student,  i do have lot of confusions of joining courses,, so will you plz suggest me 
Names Should be related to civil engineering ND should be creative.Please anyone give the ideas for names. Name is for civil department fresher's party event. So we need civil engineering...