what is a efficient way of studing?

hi....

this is a common question generally asked "How to study to get good marks?"

but if the question is asked by an engineering student then what all you great engineers will give reply?

so give your reply....

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    1. Understand the basics
    2. If there are any formulas then make sure you know them like you know your name
    3. Practice, practice and practice
    4. Solve sample papers and do not cheat. Give yourself exactly the same amount of time, you would get in the exam you are preparing for
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    In my opinion
    You must have some sort of entertainment during study
    like I usually tease my little brother and also like to eat something.. during study....it helps concentrate better ...I usually use this technique
    when I have lot of pressure of Exams since there was lot of tension and it helps me a lot to overcome tension....
    It's my personal opinion ...
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    yes eating is good...eating chocolates during the exam/study time is beneficial as it gives instant energy..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The most efficient way of studying anything is first developing deep interest & curiosity in what you're trying to study.

If one develops genuine interest - (s)he will find out his/her own ways of effective studying.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    read through INDEX, you will know what you will be reading.
    then read through the subject, let your mind wander off thinking all given possibilities of everything what you read. That will make your 3 hr study almost 5 hrs but that' still OK.
    Once you are done reading , again read index as a part of revision and try recollecting as much as you can ! ๐Ÿ˜
  • sookie
    sookie
    Hi undertaker,

1. Before reading about any topic - ask yourself some questions, put your some imaginations into it ..like what I am going to read in this? This will arouse your interest in studying in your own way of imagination. You will find majority of stuff would be somewhat similar to your imagination and you will better understand the extra stuff discussed in the topic. If it will not be according to your imagination, you would like to know - your curiosity will increase like why I could not imagine that and you will read quickly about that.

2. Don't force yourself to study or keep a book opened in front of you if your mind is roaming somewhere else except in study. It will not at all be efficient. Try the above way - it will really work.

3. One more thing after reading any topic just spend few minutes on like - what you gained after studying this topic? Compare it with your imagination in the starting. It will be really helpful for long term.

4. Whatever your study with concentration and delving into the topic and try to compare it with real life.If nothing is matching with real world, don't study it.Skip it. Lot of junk is also taught in the books.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    GENUINE interest + hard work +concentration is the only efficient way of studying..

if you have all these then only you can understand a topic and can give your best in exam.....

• torque
    torque
    studying is diffrent for everyone. some can do it alone some cannot. some need background music some need silence.

me i prefer to study with girls and usually wind up studying with a group of girls around my age. that or helping them study. the girls usually stay on task while when the guys are studying it always gets off track and about vulgar things. but thats just my groups

when i'm alone i play music in the background. classics. the motzart kinda stuff.
  • nelsonclassic
    nelsonclassic
    Hello friend,

This is a very interesting as well as confusing question.Being an electronics engineering graduate I know how difficult is to maintain our regular studies.When I was studying in college and staying at hostel I use to get interest in everything but not studies.๐Ÿ˜
    But because of that I really faced many problems in my carrier.
    Now I am doing job in chip company and doing management studies also as distance learning.
    So I will suggest you to study regular.I know you must not be getting any gain in attending regular classes.So try to make a schedule and try to cover your important subjects daily.That doesn't mean study whole.
    I always believe in study hard and enjoy harder because it increases your efficiency but never ignore your studies .
    So All The Best for your future !!

Regards,
    Nelson
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    all these do seem good but for me music works magic๐Ÿ‘

even if i hate the subject all i have to do is plug in the ear phones and get some really good music going that will be sufficient for me to get into the subject.....๐Ÿ˜

as a result of which my scores are good and i am up-to-date with all info the regional music world and new releases.....๐Ÿ˜ฒ

cheers to music๐Ÿ˜€
    :music: :music: :music: ๐Ÿ‘
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    for me study needs silence & fresh mind...i had gained from it...& another thing was that i cant disclose...๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Complete the following sequence : 1, 13, 2, 1, 5, 3, 2, 1, 4, 4, 7, 3, 1, 5, 3, 5, ?, ? Any takers?
hey can any one tell me what is the difference between dual core and core 2 duo... and please tell me what is meaning of Tm...what does it indicate?? ๐Ÿ˜•
hey can any one give me any idea on how to write algorithm for the following c code which is the code for various linked list operations such as insertion...
sigh! When I insert a DVD/CD in my inbuilt drive, it just spilts it out! ๐Ÿ˜”. The same Disk works awesome in my roomie's computer. I tried to download drivers...
hey the following c code executes properly except case 4.This is the code for polynomial operations using linked list.So can anyone tell me my mistake๐Ÿ˜” #include #include #include #include int...