What happen when we pass high voltage current through tracks

What happen when we pass current through railway track.so,passangers feel shock after wearing shoes etc.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Hint - a person hanging in air holding on to a high current wire won't get a shock. 

PS: What's the plan, anyway? ? 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Update: I just came to know that there are 'grounding spots' provided on the railway tracks every few hundred meters. 

8qyf-main-qimg-e17226293950bfa84a241fc3098e6764-c.jpg

This means that if you apply any amount of voltage, it will simply be grounded. Bad that I did not think of it at first! 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please suggest how to do so.Actually sir i have hear much about u .I am hoping i will get my answer quickly,and i will be thankfull for this.
This article claims that the structural health of a bridge can be evaluated based only on acceleration (vibration) measurement. “Can bridge collapses be prevented by continuous structural monitoring?” https://link.medium.com/PzpB0IlopSThis would...
The weather is getting colder and colder. Chongqing Feilong reminds you to add clothes and keep warm. In winter, there must be warm air in the car, so will it...
I have John Deere technical interview in a couple of days, on what areas do I  need to concentrate? My branch is Mechatronics.
We are planning to take KT from another organization and they have provided KT plan. In that KT plan, there is one task is playback session so I want to...