What do you think about EFCS?

Employee first customer second EFCS - a back bone of HCL Tech. HCL Tech CEO has published a book also, which listed in harward as a case study. CEans, what are your views about EFCS? Curious, what CEans think about EFCS

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm inclined to agree with what I guess would be the contents of the book. I'd definitely want to read the book before I make my opinion. But as a general rule of thumb, I guess; when employees feel empowered and feel the sense of pride and ownership in the company, they cross the limits to make the company successful.

Could you give us a brief summary of the book?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, i want to knw... wat is the thing which is important in a tech fest to become best and successful?

Me

Hi, I m Chaitanya Dhumal, pursuing my B.Tech. in Electrical Engg.(II) from NIT Surat. Thank you.
Brammo's Impulse is making a debut on May 8 and it sports a brand news 6 speed gearbox that's capable of deliverying 100 MPH. The technical specifications mention that the...
Stumbled upon a new startup that allows you to send your favorite content from the Internet to your phone. Textme is a browser addon that adds a new right-click menu...
The most often asked questions about building a solid profile is to add at least one 'Foreign' language. I've had many friends enroll for German and French language classes only...