What courses are available for BE Mechanical graduates?

I have just given last semester exam of B.E. (Mechanical)

I am unaware of what to do next. Should I search for a job or go for skill-related courses. What kind of courses available and which are required by companies. I don't know Please show me the way.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - welcome to new CE. I've edited your question a bit for the sake of clarity. 

I see a trend among Mechanical engineers  towards CAD / CAM courses. Have you considered those? Let us know what kid of job you are looking for so that our fellow engineers can make better suggestions. 

• Chandrashekhar Aru
    Chandrashekhar Aru

Sir, I am good at Catia, Solidworks, Ansys as well. But I don't know where should I go.

One of my friends suggested me to go for Automation or automobile or robotics-related courses. But I don't know which course and from should I do these course 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - Good to know that you are familiar with the popular software. Let's wait for our fellow Mechanical engineers to make suggestions to you. 

PS: We've a known issue that the reply gets posted multiple times. The temporary solution is to press 'Post Reply' only once and then refresh the page to see if the reply has been posted. 

We are working hard to get the issue resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The past couple of years, the core CE team has been under heap loads of work trying to make the dream of the new, unified CrazyEngineers platform come true. And...
I have completed my BE in IT and also done Java developer course(4 months). I m not getting job in my domain. Most of companies need framework knowledge as well...
Actually i didn't concentrate on my studies during my college days and i am regretting now and here after i will be focused on what iam doing.so could anyone reply...