What are your future plans for your final year project?

So, you worked hard to find a great idea for your final/third year project. You are working hard on it to make it work. I hope you will get good marks/grades for your project.

But what after the semester/exam is over? What will happen to your project? Do you have any plans to work on it on your own?

If yes, I'm looking forward to such interesting projects.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, while browsing the Internet, I stumbled upon this India-Compliant Blackberry Mobile communication services aimed at Blackberry users in India. The company's aim is to provide an India-compliant solution to...
I've seen many bright candidates don't do well in interviews just because they become to nervous during job interview. Well, can we control our nervousness and face the interview with...
Why should I go for parallel programming for my application since I am getting all the services in the current version VS 2005 in the form of Async thread. Please...
hi, My recommended that canadian universities are best for MS and i could find better education over there.I need to find the better univ concerned to my field of interest.My...
Hi guys can you please help me out in finding algorithms and related information regarding development of cloud computing facilitating grid technology and developing a small scale architecture using them...