What are the job oriented courses available after electrical engineering ?

Can anyone tell what is the scope for autocad electrical

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . There are several job oriented certification courses that electrical engineering graduates can take. Following are few of the courses -

Job Oriented Certification Courses for Electrical Engineers

1. Programmable Logic Controller:

I'd say every electrical engineering graduate should be familiar with the PLC. You could find any online course that teaches the basics of PLC and electrical automation.

2. SCADA:

This control system architecture has been an industry favourite for several years now and it makes use of PLCs and PID controllers to interface with the equipments used in big industries. Look for SCADA courses; there are several available online as well.

3. AUTOCAD (ELECTRICAL): 

Electrical design is another favourite skill that many core companies demand and the supply of quality AUTOCAD folks is very limited. If I'm not mistaken, AUTODESK - the company that makes the AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL software has a certification course. 

4. MiPOWER: 

MiPOWER is another software simulation for power systems. It's steadily gaining popularity - and you'll have to look for jobs available in your area. 

Perhaps you could also look at non-traditional courses - like in IoT or Networking. 

However, I'd recommend another way. First - make a list of all the jobs available around you and look for the skills they are hiring for. Then decide on the course you wish to take accordingly.

This would not only make it easier to get a job but also give you a head-start on which course to select.

I hope this helps. If you have more questions post them below. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the basic difference between a venturi and a converging-diverging nozzle?
There's been lot of buzz on the Internet about UIDAI phone number 1800 300 1947 getting added to Android phones automatically. People have been complaining about privacy issues at the...
Quote: The properties of materials as a power source is not a new idea. It’s the basis of steam power, for example. But a team from Cornell University in New...
I have a 1 year of experience in JavaScript Web Development. I also did MEAN STACK course in Pune, but i am not getting a good job. So, I am...
https://qz.com/work/1209523/how-to-get-a-world-class-education-for-free-on-the-internet/?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits