What are steps to become a successful iOS developer in India?

Hii, i m Aksa. i got 82% in 10th and  78% in 12th from U.P.Board. and i got 70% in engineering 1st year and 78% in engineering 2nd year.

Now I m pursuing my final year in  computer science & engineering. i am a Government  polytechnic college student. 

I wanna become a iOS developer.  What skills are required? What is scope in India?so plz tell me a suitable advise and steps.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - welcome to CE. What is the main reason you want to become an iOS developer when you are not sure about what's involved? 

• AKSA NASIR
    AKSA NASIR

i m not confused to become an ios developer 

i m very sure and confident to choose this site 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Aksa, all I meant was that without knowing what it takes to be an iOS developer, it would be difficult to make a solid choice. 

The major skill you will require to become an iOS developer is the knowledge of SWIFT programming language. You can learn Swift through Apple's dedicated website: #-Link-Snipped-#

It's easy to learn SWIFT if you've some experience in coding in any other programming language. 

If you haven't programmed before, you can still pick up Swift using the free tutorials available on the Internet. 

You'll need access to a machine that runs MacOS or iOS so that you can actually test and run your apps. 

Job and Scope for iOS Developers

There are several App development agencies in major metro cities all over India. You should first develop a few simple apps on your own and build a portfolio. 

You may then use this portfolio of apps that you build to show to your potential recruiters at the time of interview; so that your selection is more or less guaranteed. You are currently in final year and have several months before you enter the job markets. 

Make the most of this time and start learning Swift programming language. Once you've built a few apps, keep an eye on the startup jobs that are available. You may also make use of the CrazyEngineers Jobs web app: #-Link-Snipped-# to find relevant jobs. We add almost 100 - 200 new jobs on daily basis meant for engineers. 

I hope this helps. 

• AKSA NASIR
    AKSA NASIR

thanq so much for your reply 

• AKSA NASIR
    AKSA NASIR

but i wanna tell about i already know swift programming very well and these days i m coding on Xcode

• AKSA NASIR
    AKSA NASIR

and once again thanq for ur suggestion

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electro pages suggests: Smart cities need smart technology to improve the lives of its residents and to streamline the whole operation and maintenance of urban infrastructure. And while you can’t...
Im civil engineering student,you to suggest some theme for college inauguration program 
I want to keep my self updated with the ongoing modification and new innovation in the field of Chemical engineering to enhance my knowledge and for better opportunities in future.
I am in computer science BE 5th sem. I have no interest in coding, is there any opportunities that i can get job without knowing much coding skills. Plz help...
Dear Forum Members,I am a new researcher in the area of Geotechnical Engineering. I am writing to seek your opinion about the problems associated with sand column construction, particularly with...