Webinar - Simulation-ready Human Body Models with Simpleware | Apr 25th 2018

Wed, Apr 25, 2018 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM BST
Join this webinar and see how the Simpleware Human Body Model products benefit design and simulation applications such as medical devices, consumer products, bioelectromagnetics, and wearable technologies.

Learn how models can be tailored to specific simulation requirements. See the options available from our library based on MRI and CT datasets, or your own 3D image data. Discover the unique strengths of the models, including guaranteed error-free and watertight meshing for simulation and design tasks. Understand how the Simpleware Human Body Models eliminate to need to spend precious engineering resources repairing poor quality models.

Topics covered include:
• An introduction to the Simpleware Human Body Models and available datasets
• Options for generating Human Body Models from your own 3D image data
• Customization options (mesh quality, anatomical detail…)
• Integrating CAD objects (such as medical devices) with human body models
• Compatible formats for CAD designs (STL, NURBS…) and engineering simulation (FEA, CFD, EM…)
• Case studies and success stories using human body models

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Motorola has started sending out invites for their upcoming press conference to be held at Sao Paulo, Brazil on April 19th. The news has been leaked in the technical community...
I am currently an engineering major just starting out. Although I know I am where I am supposed to be, I am still struggling in mathematics. Mostly in Trigonometry; I...
Quote:Thanks to Colaboratory – a new open-source project from Google – engineers, researchers, and makers can now build and run machine learning applications on a simple single-board computer. Google has...
Hi buddies, Really I don't know about loop impedance. And can I have calculation of loop impedance?
Video of the week: BionicWheelBot