Want to know more on Essential Coding Techniques for Hardware Engineers?

Design News says: Your new IoT gadget looks great on paper and you have managed to transfer that seemingly perfect schematic image into real hardware. You have skillfully interlaced multiple subsystems, which consists of USARTs, EEPROMs, an intelligent touch display and an encapsulated hardware-based TCP/IP processor. The ARM microcontroller you have chosen lies ready to utilize the components that are logically and electrically attached to its I/O pins. However, at this point, not a single byte of operational code has been written to verify your hardware design. This lecture series will guide you through generating the necessary C source code to verify your hardware. 

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Design News says: It's not easy finding the best gadgets among the 2.76-million square feet of event space of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). There's nothing wrong with entertainment. But...
Foretellix, headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, provides a capability for autopilot developers to realize and demonstrate the high safety required for self driving cars. The company's developed coverage driven verification...
I am currently pursuing my b.tech in ece eith 65% marks and i am in final semester.i am totally confused what to do after. I want job in field but...
IAM recently completed my graduation in civil engineering with a percentage of 59per  and I worked on site engineer but I am not interested in that I want to develop...
Design News says: Another year is here and with it are many opportunities for embedded systems developers. As the new year starts, there are many interesting technologies that are going...