Walkins Review

I recently attended a walkin on saturday for a company called JPMC.
The advertisement do not include anything specific, it incudes Java, Testing and many more!

The timings are mentioned to be 10-5!! Remember this is for experienced professionals
2- 10 Yrs.

I reached the venue at 10.AM but already there are many people inside , they took our resumes handed a token as in banks (Yeah, JPMC is a bank) and they asked to wait.

Everything went well till 10.45 AM , after that heavy rush of people came to attend the walk-in!
Then the JPMC officials announced that people who came for Java and Testing please submit your resume and go!
We will call you if short listed.

I think it could be organized better , if the advertisement is particular for respective hire positions we would have not gone there!

So guys, if you ever attending any walk-ins if the time is said as 10 Am , be there at 9 AM for your resume to get short listed !!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Did you just say that you got a huge bill for overshooting your download limit on your 'unlimited' to use internet connection? You too are a victim of antifeatures then....
wat is the dif b/w wi-fi and wi-max.
i require a papers based on microcontroller and microprocessor.basically, i am searching for the paper on the topic "an detector which is used to find the human being buried under...
Cognizant Technology Solutions, and Indian IT major has acquired 18 year old, London based global program management consulting firm for an undisclosed amount. PIPC has more than 200 professionals, primarily...
Google dominates the world of Internet advertising. Google has been leading the Internet advertising race and the second competitor is nowhere near to it. While this might sound musical to...