VOICE RECOGONITION

hi guys.am final year student of telecomm engineering.doing project on voice reocoginition.guys i have been stucked in a problem ๐Ÿ˜”..i want to turn on the led using easy vr module which is voice recogonition module.means then led light should be on while recogonizing the voice command.i dont have any circut diagram how to implement this ..๐Ÿ˜” kindly guide me what to do and if u have any circut diagram related this then kindly send me at .๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had written this essay on Life in my 8th grade. So read this from the eyes of a teenager. Excuse the punctuation and the English here and there. ๐Ÿ˜›...
Hello everybody, i'm facing problem while installing IIS(Internet information Server) on Windows XP SP3, the error message is "setup was unable to open information file ims.inf Contact your system administrator....
Name: Pranav *Engineering Trade: Comp Sci Location: Thane , Maharashtra *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: reading *Aim in life: To keep learning new stuff everyday about many subjects in general...
Can you cool any object by heating it? Well, scientists can! Optomechanics : Semiconductor Supercooled By Heating!
can anyone help me out to know the advancement or recent updates in stepper motor, i know there is a micro stepping motor. is there any advancement in it, after...