VIRTUAL BOX - Modifying Source Code, Which Language To Use?

Since virtual box is open source..To modify the source code of virtual box which language should be used?

Replies

• krishna c.r.
    krishna c.r.
    u'll need QT Linguist tool which is a part of the Qt toolkit for C++ version 4.
    to edit files in virtual box
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Right. You'll need C++ to modify the source code. Most of the virtualbox source code I see online is all C++. #-Link-Snipped-# - could you provide a link to download the QT Linguist Tool / Toolkit ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Few years ago, Apple's iconic CEO, Steve Jobs announced to the world that they've invented the 'touch-screen' and it's going to bring a revolution to the way users interact with...
I believe road construction is one of the important topic that falls under the civil engineering department. I decided to search for the latest technologies being used in road constructions...
As you can guess, I'm getting very curious about the road construction technology. I stumbled upon an old article that talked about usage of "Zycosoil" Nano-Technology in road construction. The...
I was thinking about the instant booting operating systems and the first thought that popped up in my mind is that given the speed of RAM; what if we store...
The Facebook fans with the over-priced devices from Apple may head over to the iTunes store in your macbooks or iMacs and update the facebook messenger app to version 2.0....