Video recording from goggles on price of $349

Look at the product #-Link-Snipped-#
[​IMG]

It featurs 8mp sensor which is capable of shooting HD video 1080p@30 frames per second / 720p@60fps / 720p@30fps and just 75grams.
you can also view video clips.
What you say?? It is starting of new era of optical technology!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Absolutely cool spyGoggle!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is sheer awesomeness. HD! Woot! 😁
    Can we have a sample of the kind of video recording these goggles do?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Pivothead - YouTube
    embedding is disabled.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have often wondered about how Government functions. One one hand, it gives out Liquor permits while on the other, it tries to close all liquor shops. While Government bans...
Greetings..! My name is Diksha and I am an Industrial Engineer.. I want to pursue my masters in Automobile Engineering.. I am not clear on few things stated below: 1....
The Fraunhofer Institute for Chemical Technology ICT has developed a new polyurethane based sandwich material that seems to answer all tests for structural strength and flame resistance. This can lead...
A generation of experienced engineers are approaching retirement in the UK without suitable people to replace them. I feel that the situation is not far better in India and probably...
I did basic searches on Google but couldn't find what I'm looking for. I'd appreciate if you could give me pointers to relevant sources. Here's what I'm trying to do:-...