USB and RGB

Hi folks

I need the answer for question below.

Why we have to maintain 90 ohm impedance for USB signals and 75 ohm impedance for RGB(video) signals?

Expect the answer related to Printed circuit board technology.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Dude,it all depends on Cable or device connected to USB,due to high-signalling rate impedance of cable or device is generally kept at 90ohms,anyhow the range is from 70ohms to 110ohms,similarly with RGB.
  • balaseven
    balaseven
    why cannot we transmit/receive USB signals through 100 ohm twisted pair cable.smae to RGB.?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey,I am pretty new to electronics. I plan to make a line follower with obstacle avoidance for which I would need an infrared emitter detector.. This is what I already...
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]Hi, Guys [/FONT] [FONT=Courier, Monospaced]We are groups of PHP enthusiasts who are organizing Pune's first *PHPCamp*. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier, Monospaced]PHPCamp is an 'ad-hoc gathering' for PHP community. It similar to...
Sorry I use dial up connection. Due to the very slow loading I didnt chk where I am posting.I am posting this in other engineering trades.:smile:
DELL Dimension E521 Windows Vista Home Premium. Is there any way of telling if its 32bit or 64bit from the CoA label ? All it says is Vista Home Premium...
Hi all, Its nice to see such a group. Now you guyz help me out. I have got a job offer from LSI Corporation,Bangalore for VLSI. I have 2 years...