Update Badges / Signature Links

CEans,

Many of you link to CrazyEngineers from your blogs or through badges. Our earlier destination for the forums was CrazyEngineers / forum/ , however, we've migrated to upgraded version of the forums to #-Link-Snipped-#

I request you to update your badge code, signature and other links to reflect the correct URL: #-Link-Snipped-#

We hope to launch new badges in coming days for your blogs 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Ceans , Can anybody give me the microcontroller code to monitor flow rate and volume of the liquid ??
I have done Hardware & Networking and am thinking of doing CWNA please help by giving suggestions. Thank you.
Hi how are u doing all,,, i want solution manual for sadiku elements of electromagnetics 5th edition,, i found one with odd answers ,, but i am looking for full...
In my opinion people think that mathematics is the most difficult subject!! I have made an research about that what is the reason behind their thinking and I found that...
Popular blog on startups, Pluggd.in published an interesting article today describing Wikipedia's report on Indian Students. It says "Plagiarism and Copyright Violation are the major challenges among Indian students". During...