Unplugging your laptop forever in 7 steps

This is probably old hat to many that haunt this section. Who knows? May be useful to some novices. I for one do not use a laptop, so I pass on this:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: sandeep s m *Engineering Trade: Electronics and communication Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India *Occupation: Working as a system engineer in alpha design technologies, bangalore (www.adtl.co.in) Work Experience: 2.2 years in...
i am new to the CE, in the forums i haven't seen any one working in the domain FPGA. pls any one works inform me. thank you regards sandeep
CEans, Our eagle eyed members already caught us during our beta testing phase and it's now official. CrazyEngineers Home [ https://www.crazyengineers.com ] and sub-sections have been upgraded to offer a...
As we all know that Create The Future Contest is up, GF and me are looking for working in team. We have a couple of concepts and would like to...
hello I have been working on microcontrollers pic avr on assembly and c language. I have been in electronics since 1992. I have 22 years experience in analog and embedded...