UAVs and Speed Limit

With the decade long Afghan war in Pakistan's tribal eareas, terrorism needs to be eliminated. USA claims that drone strikes are for destroying militant bases. But there is more in store for drones in news.
MIT researchers have researched upon to find the Theoretical speed limit of Drones and UAVs
Read the following news!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys! I am very new to CAD and I am looking to create a 3D model of the attached part. Its pretty simple but I just don't know how...
Hi, I am currently doing a project for university, my criteria are 4m wingspan and 20 W/lb and max speed of 49 km/h, I have to make an electric glider...
hi is there any news letter which will give daily updates on the current technology? I know Crazy engineers gives updates. But still I want to know newsletters or magzines...
arrange the numbers 1 to 8 in the grid below such that adjacent numbers are not in adjacent boxes (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally). the arrangement above, for example, is wrong...
Guys, I tried to install primavera on w7 but I can't complete the process.😔 How to know the version? Whether it can be installed on w7? steps? Anyone with similar...