u gotta know me ..lol

Hi CEan's wasup guys this is Gaurav
Im into my 3rd yr , in Information Technology.

What i like : any thing but dam freakin books! lol :sshhh: e books are okay though 😛

i see big pro guys here, and dam it's good to leech knowledge from seniors at work 😉

Tak care all

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Moksh!

We're glad to have you on CE. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome aboard! "good to leech knowledge from seniors at work" wow, sounds like I need to instigate a knowledge tax, laugh.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    welcome to CE.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i've entered 3rd year.. could anybody suggest me simple topics for mini project in digital electronics and power systems??
A belated Happy 4th of July to all of my fellow Yankee CE comrades.
So It appears as I've just read I am now somehow responsible for airfare for Ash. Please all post ideas of a second, part time job I can undertake to...
I think relocating "know your Cean" into a file so we can go back and re-read old ones would be great, as well as connecting a forum thread to the...
Okay, here we form the CE TeeTotaler Club Teetotalism (or T-total) is the practice and promotion of complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages. A person who practices (and possibly advocates) teetotalism...