Transmitters and Receivers

Hello friendz,
i am having a problem on how to increase the range of a particular antennae. how much does it cost for an antinnae of 1 km range. I am From INDIA.

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Hello Puneet Sood from INDIA

It depends on your device. If you want to increase the range of your radio then you have to increase the power input, to do that you have to inc your voltage. But its not easy to open up any radio and do that.

If you want to increase the range of a communication device. It can get much more complicated because the distance range provided is fixed for a device. You are not allowed to change it, it can also be illegal. Here are a few links:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, As we say, we got to turn the right screws to make the world a better place to live. Imagination combined with technical knowledge can do wonders. We are...
chakde anyone?? have heard loads about it but havent watched it yet. whats say people ? should i take some time out for it?😛
Hi, I have the gerbers for a single board computer,to be released for manufacturing.There are a few (20-30) system bus tracks from the processor to the RAM. Should these tracks,which...
Im at your new age.Hey!!I am really confusing why i cant activate my frienster site. My school Asministrator has restricted it using Windows 2000 Advanced Server. Any one in the...
hello ! very good evening to all.