Training Dilema

hey hi,
I m a 3rd yr mechanical engineering student....i along with my 4 friends(2 mech engg, 1 IT, 1 ETC)all of which are of the 3rd yr..... want to do any kind of training anywhere in India for a period of 15 days to 30 days...starting from 2nd January 2008....which wud help all of us(as our branches defer).........it wud be lot preferable if we get a stipin for this period.....can any1 help me in getting this herculian task acheived.......I wud b more than grateful for the help granted by any of u......
Plz mail me at
#-Link-Snipped-#
Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi,

I'd recommend that you should get in touch with your seniors. Let us see if anyone on CE can give you some useful pointers on this.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello all crazy engineers, actually I'm having a problem for my final year project... currently I'm studying in German Malaysian Institute (GMI)... GMI only give me one week to do...
😀😎hey guys hello!!!
CEans, During initial days of CrazyEngineers (about two years back), it would have been hard to imagine that CrazyEngineers will attract attention of the greatest engineers from around the world....
Hi I am Mayank srivastava, actually a marine Engineer by qualification, but am now in the Power field for seting up Power Plants. Though for major part of my carrier...
Hello, Just came to know about this place from the newspaper 😉 Nice to know of such an initiative from a person living so near me 😛 About me, i...