To Inspire You -

Guys!

I just came across this fantastic site - have a look at it & feel free to discuss what you think.

#-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-

Replies

• sttepz
    sttepz
    it was awesome.... and yes..... it was inspiring
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep. I liked it becuase it tells you the truth.

If you ever realize, we all are experts at excuses. The 'Big Dream' is something which turns a zero into a hero.

Well, the movie(show) makes you introspect & realize the power of dreaming big.

The clip is fantastic!

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    great

Boy! This is great 😁

I am forwarding the link to everyone in my family!

rick
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Just saw the movie. amazing ! 😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Just to say though it might be a ripe old thread. It Really puts Fire in Ones Bones to excel in life
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is an old thread,but a very good one to feel inspired!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys! 😀 Follow this link -> Da Vinci Code You need to have a google account. I could crack the first puzzle in 3 minutes flat but couldn't put much...
hi!!! i m naga muneendra reddy.k.. i m doing my B.E(Hons.)ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS in BITS,PILANI.. i m interested in electrical and power system engineering...can anybody suggest me a goodway to...
Hi all! i am a civil engineering student of second sem. im having quite different approch towards the subject and want to a reseacher. i need an advice from you...
hi Guys, neha is back again with a new debatable topic...so what does CEans have to say considering higher education......It should be done in india or abroad??
I am a fresh engineering graduate in mechanical field and seeking guidance for automation. If there is anyone who could help me, please contact me via E-mail at edited or...