Tip: List of free online engineering e-book & journals

Hey fellow CEans! In line with the CE Culture, I present thou with a list of free and legal ๐Ÿ˜€p) online collections of engineering e-books and journals.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

The Scientist and Engineer's Guide to Digital Signal Processing

This list is not limited to those only.. if you have any more suggestions, please post in this thread. Then I can edit and update this post ๐Ÿ˜€ I got those websites through my university library online database. I got more links, but I'm guessing I was only able to access those using my uni's IP address. I highly recommend the Wiley link, they seem to have very good engineering titles. You download chapter by chapter, though.. so not really fun for those who'd like to download the whole thing in one go ๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Now that's what I call 'value addition' ๐Ÿ˜

Way to go dude! Keep Rocking!

-The Big K-
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Just as I suspected.. the rest of the links I got would only work for me if I'm using a university computer ๐Ÿ˜” But, I'll keep on searching!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, I thought of just posting this after I compiled a big list of programs, but it'll take some time. So i'll just post an initial list. To make the...
Its a collection of 5 or more books, and what LoTR is to fantasy, Dune is to sci-fi. This book series is a must read for all those who have...
hi i m in ce world. i hav very lrss time to use net. i want to ask ce about my project. can u npls tell me how to post...
Hello guys M quite new or rather irregular wid Ce, but wheneve i get any doubi..i come to discuss wid u all.. so here s d doubi i got... how...
Ronjan aka Ranjan ! Wishing you Many HaPPy Returns of the day! May your dreams come true & you enjoy every moment of your life! Party On, dude!๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ -The...