Time Table In C Programming Language

I have a problem regarding displaying the time table in c language
Can anyone help me
i have to read a file as input containing 3 columns of timeslot , class
room no and course name to be handled at that time.
I have display in form of column name as class room no and rows containing timeslots

Replies

• Priya Nadkarni
    Priya Nadkarni
    Try using the gotoxy() function which takes x and y coordinates as parameters.
    The header file is .
    Hope that helps.
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    yeah you can use the gotoxy() function, but if you are a beginner then you can first store the class room no. and time slots in a two dimensional array in the same way as you wanted to display them and then print the two dimensional array.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    PriyaJ
    Try using the gotoxy() function which takes x and y coordinates as parameters.
    The header file is .
    Hope that helps.
    I'd suggest, Never use conio.h
    AVOID using it as it is not the standard library! stay away from getch() , gotoxy()
    or any of the functions involved in it..

for more information about it, have a look over this!
    #-Link-Snipped-#

store the class room no. and time slots in a two dimensional array in the same way as you wanted to display them and then print the two dimensional array.
    This is probably the correct way!
  • Anam ashraf
    Anam ashraf

time table in c++..???

tell me complete program

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi can u give ideas regarding recent trends in power electronics...for taking seminar
I've often found people say and believe that a job makes people more secure than being in their own venture? Isn't that totally wrong? How can you be secure when...
why gate terminal is always kept near the cathode terminal?? why not near anode terminal??
BEGINNERS'S TUTORIAL : Structured Query Language (SQL) Hello buddies, I am here with a dedicated thread that will focus upon SQL for beginners. I am going to provide more of...
Can somebody come out and give some ideas for final year project for physically challenged people.. I am not able to get any thing new. If any of u help...