TiE Summit Mumbai - 2009 [21-23 December]

CEans,

TiE is hosting the “Enterprising India” summit in Mumbai from Dec 21-23, 2009. The summit is being co-hosted by Harsh Mariwala, Kishore Biyani, KV Kamath, Malvinder Singh, Narayana Murthy and R.Gopalkrishnan. As part of the summit, each of these iconic leaders will represent a theme for the “Made in India” enterprise search . Each leader will be the Chair for a jury panel, and will announce and introduce the top 4 entries for their respective categories. TiE invites entries from startups and mid-sized enterprises to compete for the 24 positions thus available. The final date for receiving nominations is November 15, 2009.

A nomination committee consisting of TiE India Presidents and select Charter Members will help identify enterprises that can be showcased. These nominated enterprises will have to submit the required information through the nomination forms. The “Made in India” core team will help the “Made In India” jury short-list enterprises and assist in getting relevant information to enable the final selection.

Official website: www.tiesummit.org

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I'm going to send analog signal by GSM modem, after using a PIC, then to receive it by another GSM modem, then display it on the computer, can...
Complaints against the quality of internet services are legion and consumer organisations are flooded with allegations of over-billing, improper connectivity and slow speeds of downloading. The amounts per month involved...
I am an Engg graduate in Computer Science from VTU. I joined engineering by lateral entry,i.e, i joined enigineering after completing a diploma in computer science. i have not done...
Users discuss a MATLAB error related to subscripted assignment dimension mismatch in structures. Solutions and code improvements are explored.
BT’s Product and Systems Migration Project Award Entry Selected as Finalist London, November 18th, 2009 – Today Ontology Systems announces that OSS/CAD, the groundbreaking application that uses ontologies to unify...