Threading

What is thread?? How blocking of threads can be possible????

Replies

• deepak.saini18
    deepak.saini18
    paresh006
    What is thread?? How blocking of threads can be possible????

Check out the link Thread %28Computer Science%29 😁😁
  • anandkumarjha
    anandkumarjha
    Before the concept of threading there was the concept of process.process means each individual tasks,as of now we know that computer science deals with the more work with less time and less memory spaces,the concept of process does not suit to this world as many process takes much time to perform its tasks and it also takes specific memoryspaces for each of its process so here came the concept of threads.A single process contains manymore threads and they all hace their own specific tasks.they takes less times to perform their tasks as compare to process and they also takes less memory spaces.
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Well i think blocking of thread can be done by setting the priority level of the process to very low , but i am not sure about it ...
    Please correct me if i am wrong ....
  • anandkumarjha
    anandkumarjha
    so far as i know by setting priorities we can only ban the thread from execution which has less priorities for some times that is in other ord called as sleep for the thread which gas the less priorities
    for blocking the thread we have to terminate the thread from the process entirely....
    correct me if i am wrong

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this is the code that i have wrote for deleting multiple rows from database. but on pressing delete button instead of deleting a selected row it comes back to the...
gaffe (g): A social blunder; an embarrassing mistake; a faux pas In some cultures, burping after you eat is considered a sign that you liked the meal, in Western culture,...
If xyz is not equal to 0 and x percent of y percent of z is t, then z = A) 100t/xy B) 1,000t /xy C)10,000t/xy D) xy/10,000t E) 10,000xy/t
If r=1+1/3+1/9+1/27 and s=1+r/3, then s exceeds r by A)1/3 B)1/6 C) 1/9 D) 1/27 E) 1/81
foreach($delete as $key =>$value) i am not able to get this code. can someone please tell me what this piece of code actually do. Thank you