Think Quarterly - Google Online Magazine

Think Quarterly (#-Link-Snipped-# ) is Google's Online Magazine launched in the UK. The magazine aims to be the 'Breathing Space In The Busy World'. The magazine revolves around the topic of data and its use in businesses. Google’s quarterly magazine is edited and designed by creative agency The Church of London.

What's your take on Think Quarterly? 😀

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes just saw it. But could't fully understand it. May be I will become the regular reader, if I will like it. Let us hope for the best. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Video about an integral feedback controller that regulates the average copy number of an assembly in a system of stochastically interacting robots. The mathematical model for these robots is a...
[video=youtube;qqun_fw0DnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qqun_fw0DnA[/video] Robotnaut 2 has been covered on VoiCE, Check here: NASA Robonaut 2 - Journey to the International Space Station - CrazyEngineers
Developed by CIA's Office of Research and Development in the 1970s, this micro Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) was the first flight of an insect-sized aerial vehicle (Insectothopter). It was an...
A pharmaceutical firm wishes to allocate P50000 towards advertising in newspapers and magazines. This intention of the firm is to maximize the exposure of its advertisement. Each page of the...
I just joined in this forum. I think this is really cool.😀