The (Real) Electric Soccer Ball

Soccer is supposedly an engineer's game. The problem with engineers (AKA CEans) is that they will never leave well enough alone. They have to fiddle with it, add (unnecessary) engineering to it and beam:'What a good boy/girl am I?'

For CE ans here is a real electric soccer ball. If your laptop is out of power go play ball for half an hour and plug in your laptop and off you go.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i wish to study ME or Mtech in mechanical branch.. i need to know the branches which are valuable...im interested in working with automobile field after ME or MTECH...
Something tree huggers will love. As also engineers. Even the sane ones. The tentsile is an ingenious hammock kind of tent house that is an engineering achivement. Whether hanging from...
Here are some interesting insights into why we yawn and why we twitch just before falling asleep. A doctor told me once that the twitch could be genetic. I tendedc...
I just Saw BSNL Tablet in One website I am really interested to buy how can i buy this tablet
Fifty years ago one Tuesday the report of the Royal School of Physicians came out on the dangers of smoking. I was a hopeless tobacco addict at that time. I...