The #Phonelifebalance test

Food, Cloth and Shelter use to be the 3 essential basic needs of Human. But over the race of technology, one more got added to it i.e., Mobile. Mobile has become an integral part of everyone's life.
Even the kids of 2-3 years are less connected to toys. Continous use of mobile has several bad effects on human body. Motorola, a mobile company came up with an hastag initiative #Phoneliebalance, to let you know till what level you use your mobile and how it can be harmful to you and maintain your Phone-Life-Balance. Phonelifebalance is a short quiz by Motorola in order to alarm you to minimize the use of mobile when not needed.
You can check your mobile addiction by going through a short quiz in the below given link:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It says I'm at leavel 4 😔
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It says I'm at leavel 4 😔
    For me it says level 3.😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a world which is getting increasingly digi-savvy, health monitoring via the aid of technology seems to be the most logical thing. In a new breakthrough, Engineers at the University...
List of top scorers of the quiz themed 'General Trivia' is as below. Congratulations to all the top scorers! We are looking for feedback on improving Quizzr. Anything you say...
NASA at present relies on human-controlled radio systems to control the communication of all systems it operates, but with the shortage of radio spectrum for the future operations and to...
Harman, the Samsung owned company and creator of brands like JBL, Revel, AKG and Infinity has launched a new smart speaker in India. The Harman Kardon Allure Speaker has been...
In today's world, IT security is extremely important . However it is also the most ignored area due to lack of understanding and lack of awareness. Ignorance may affect us...