The MBA Buzzword Collection

These are the words typically used by your boss in meetings, coffee rooms, seminars, presentations etc. These words bore you, confuse you, annoy & irritate you. Let's collect all these words along with their typical usage.

Let me get started :

Buzzwords Buzzphrases: "Leverage" & "Core Competencies"

Usage: "You must word hard to leverage your core competencies." ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    The_Big_K
    These are the words typically used by your boss in meetings, coffee rooms, seminars, presentations etc. These words bore you, confuse you, annoy & irritate you. Let's collect all these words along with their typical usage.

Let me get started :

Buzzwords Buzzphrases: "Leverage" & "Core Competencies"

Usage: "You must word hard to leverage your core competencies." ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜•
    Good work biggie....
    It'll be useful for us if you provide the meaning for the same.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure! It will be useful when you join the workforce ๐Ÿ˜

"You must word hard to leverage your core competencies" means "Improve your skill set"

[Skillset - another buzzword! :neutral: ]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear fellow engineers, Kindly give me the applications for the following: 1) RC coupled Amplifier 2) Direct Coupled Amplifier 3) Emitter Follower
CEans, I got following question from one of the senior executive of power generation company. I'm pasting the text from email :- It is observed that solid state electronic relay...
CEans, Is there any equipment/machine which gives instantaneous, proximate or ultimate analysis of coal. Any ideas about the cost of such equipment?
I'm surprised no one started this topic on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ ! Right now, I'm on Windows Vista (32) [Business Edition] and running Firefox 3 (latest) and Google Chrome (latest). I've...
i want to do a water engine as a project i hav no idea how to create it...can someone give me a valuable thread or informayion