The Greatest Jump Ever!

Just stumbled upon this video and I think it's pretty darn cool!

!

What think you? 😲

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wwwoooooooaaaaahhhhhh!!! 😛
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    This is the best video ever.
    The terrain on which the guy dived is simply awesome . And that guy must have made a thorough study of the terrain.

The best part was when the guy flies parallel above the ground by just 1-2 metres.
    Someone commented on youtube below that video - "I have found Batman" .😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey everyone! i have a query which university is better for a course in b tech automobile between SRM and MIT(manipal institute of technology)? applied to both and got a...
Hello! I'm looking for ebook "Design examples for strut-and-tie models", does someone have to share it? https://www.fib-international.org/design-examples-for-strut-and-tie-models Thank in advance!
Hey guys... What is the difference between a metal sheet & a metal plate? I mean the thickness benchmark to differentiate both....?
Hey guys... I would like to convert my final year project into a national journal.... Please suggest me a few tips to do it effectively....
I'm still new to this subject. Given that i1(t)= (√2)sin2t[A]. 1.Find current i2(t). 2.Find the effective power(current consumption) in the entire circuit. And here is my attempt for number 1: