The future of wearable gadgets

Looks like Google's project glass has made many electronics giants across the world rethink their future plans. The latest USPTO filing lists that even Apple's secretly working on wearable gadgets. So your glasses, your watch, your shirt, trousers, shoes - everything will be a electronic gadget. I'm not sure if that's a good move, but that's what the electronics companies want to offer to the world.

What do you think is the future of wearable gadgets?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The existing problem with clothes is unwashable nature this is not suited for Indians and Indian weather scenario other than that this is a nice innovation worth tracking out

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is dedicated to all the Civil Engineering subjects and relevant book suggestions. Discuss / suggest books for each of the subjects included in civil engineering studies - Admin....
i want to know to some intersting project which we can do during our enng. period.....
Considering that a particular lead acid battery of given voltage and ampere-hours is to be charged by an electric machine such as a dynamo or an alternator, then what should...
Supposing an A.C machine has to be run on a D.C source, such as a battery, through an oscillator circuit, then what should be the voltage and current of the...
i need a java program that uses applet and swing concepts !!!