The Biggest Room in the world is the room for improvement

The title says it all - The Biggest room in the world is the room of improvement. ☕
I would like to read the opinions of CEans in this regard. Please shoot in the replies.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    bioramani
    The title says it all.
    Why is it that your posts always remind me of something related to Harry Potter series. 😁

For those who don't know about it. Room of Requirement, also known as the Come and Go Room, is a secret room within Hogwarts Castle, that only appears when a person is in great need of it. The room is thought to have some degree of sentience, because it transforms itself into whatever the witch or wizard needs it to be at that moment in time, although there are some limitations. For example, it cannot create food, as that is one of the five Principal Exceptions to Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration. It is believed that the room is Unplottable, as it does not appear on the Marauder's Map, nor do its occupants.

Anyway, coming back to the topic of the thread, I feel the line can be interpreted in so many ways.

For example, it means that the more you try to improve, the bigger the room gets i.e. the more you find opportunities to better things.
    Or it could even mean, there are 100 dimensions in which one can improve oneself. 👍
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    AbraKaDabra
    Why is it that your posts always remind me of something related to Harry Potter series. 😁

For example, it means that the more you try to improve, the bigger the room gets i.e. the more you find opportunities to better things.
    Or it could even mean, there are 100 dimensions in which one can improve oneself. 👍
    You are very right. A statement by itself is just a collection of words. It is the reader's acumen that gives meaning to it. Both of what you said apply. Even more may be found.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CAN A VVF DRIVE BE USED TO CONTROL THE MOVEMENT OF A SHUTTER OF A DOME,USED IN OBSERVATORIES?
I've been reading various speculations that Apple's new iPad may be launched in India around May 2012. The new iPad went to retail stores on March 16 and is expected...
hi all, i am working on my graduation project and i need an Automatic voice answering machine circuit diagram. i hope to find an easy to follow one with enough...
Mr. Universe 1952 Turns 100, Credits Healthy Lifestyle, Happiness​ ​​ He doesn't drink or smoke, and centenarian Manohar Aich credits his longevity to a healthy lifestyle in which he minimizes...
We first heard about this tablet at CES 2012. And just two months later, we have an official announcement from Acer about the ‘Acer Iconia A510 Tablet’ being launched in...