Thanking All Of You Who Responded To Our Ongoing Survey

CEans,

I was going through the current status of the survey responses and was totally amazed to see the detailed feedback you've posted. Many of you have provided very valuable feedback. Since the survey is totally anonymous, there is no way for us to know who suggested what and that's the beauty of it! I admit that we've never received such a great feedback before. Thank you for your appreciation and a bigger thank you for the criticism. Few of the points were eye opener for us (the folks who turn the screws from behind the scenes) and we already have began working on fixing them.

Few of the things that you've suggested are already being worked on since last few weeks. We're struggling to keep the things on track and hope that we'll be able to bring awesome surprises to you the way we have planned.

Those who get asked to respond to the survey - please spend a minute answering it and tell us that you can't tell us openly or privately. Each of your response is useful and helps tells us how we are doing and what we need to do.

😀

K

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, anyone seen/remember? Every old scooters had a control switch which was normal mode and reserve mode. When the fuel inside a tank gets verymuch exhausted or decreased. We need...
apart from good academic background ,what else does a company needs from a student??? like finishing certificate courses,internship,paper presentations,etc...if so please list them so that i can do everything as...
Found this website 😁 check it out for fun! https://www.mastersinit.org/geeks-vs-nerds/
Somebody please,how to find this? Find the sum of the Symmetrical three-phase electromotive force e_a,e_b,e_c. e_a(t) = E_m.sinwt e_b(t) = E_m.sin(wt - 2pi/3) e_c(t) = E_m.sin(wt - 4pi/3) e_a+e_b+e_c =...
I found this on net and was shocked to read this. Do you think what is happening is good? Share your views please. First Rank in State in Secondary School...