Tell me reality of electron flow in any complex circuit

Give sufficient reasons so that I can understand it is tough for me to know where charge goes and why

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Just one. Electrons flow from the negative point to the positive point in any available path.

By convention ‘current’ flows from the positive to the negative. If there is no difference in voltage between any two points, there is no flow.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Try imagining an electrical wire as a big pipe with marbles. Those marbles are electronics and they go from negative to positive. As those marbles flow - they create 'voids' that are filled up with imaginary 'positive' charge - which obviously appears to flow from positive to negative. 

Does this help?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Even the food industry alone covering packaging of food materials in various forms (including raw, partially processed or ready to consume), delivery packaging to the consumer, and even eating use...
Hello, I need some suggestions, as I am using Delta PLC hardware which I need to connect through Wireless push notification sensor which sends the data to email...
Hello, I have a problem doing my Final Year project where it is about AES where i'm not familiar. I don't know where to start and I don't have any...
I have more than 2.5 years of experience in onsite with client. I worked as a developer for 6 months based on my performance I have been moved to Malaysia...
Hi folks,I'm at the last stage of engineering a sliding aluminum track which will be held down by bolts. I've selected a #10-24 x 2in size machine screw but am...