Television Now As Small As Spectacles

In the beginning televisions were made from CRT (Cathode Ray Tube), then came the era of flat screen, LCD, Plasma, LED and now we can say virtual screens also. Watching television is now not restricted at home or some place but it is feasible to actually watch it anywhere anytime.

Some might say the substitutes are laptops, mobiles, ipods etc. but I am talking about watching television on a screen as wide as 80”. Yes it is actually possible and brought to reality. I will give example of AB Trading Group which is marketing for 3D wireless video eyewear. You can watch anything you want anywhere and you can connect your ipods, DVD players, playstation and even cable box.

[​IMG]

The most promising thing is it has minimum number of wires, easy to wear and easy to use. The glasses has a receiver to which we have to connect the video input and then we can watch videos or play games within 100m distance of the receiver. The videos are projected on a virtual screen of 80” which appears at a distance of 2m. It also has headphones for surround sound.

Key features:

[*]80” jumbo virtual screen, true color micro LCD panel.
    [*]Multimedia devices can be connected to its receiver and then can be used anywhere within its range.
    [*]It not only shows 3D picture but also has brightness and volume control feature.
    [*]4 channels available to switch to linked camera while watching video.
    [*]Infra red remote for easy control.
    [*]Hi-Fi dynamic sound.
    [*]Replaceable, rechargeable Lithium- Polymer battery.

So now you can watch movies or play games while traveling or even while sleeping on bed without disturbing the person besides you. I think soon this gadget will be as common as ipods and music players. To our amusement we can say designers must have taken inspiration from the movie X men. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Another revolution in the field of electrical engineering is the epoxy resin dry type of transformers. Transformer is a device that transfers power at one voltage level to the power...
Quick Heal CEan of the Month January 2011 is CEan - Maria Flor CEan - Maria Flor joined us on December 22, 2010 and within a short time...
CEans, I'm currently at the TieCon Nagpur to cover the live updates from the event. I've just entered the venue, Hotel Sun-N-Sand at Nagpur, India. The event will be covered...
I always thought that human hand was the strongest and would never have a replica stronger than it. But does your hand have the robustness to bear strong blows from...
The power generation stations are often heavily loaded during the peak load hours and run on much less than their capacity during the night hours. So, is it somehow possible...