Telephone Based Remote Control and Security (need some ideas and others suggestion)

😕 Hye there, I’m currently trying to design and develop an interactive telephone based remote control and security but I’m having some problems regarding the whole project. I have some ideas but didn’t sure are they the best solution for it and I am totally at a loss. Therefore, I am writing this short post to ask some help regarding the circuitry of my project. As you may already know, I am trying to design a Telephone Based Remote Control and Security kit which uses the phone line as its medium. As stated above, the name of the project is “an Interactive Telephone Based Remote Control and Security”.

:roll: In short, I am asking on how to make the whole circuit to work. I’m sorry for my lack of knowledge, but I am still new in this field, so a helping hand from an expert is really appreciated. Hopefully, your help will be a big stepping stone for me to further my research and deepen my motivation to expand my knowledge in this field. Apart from the problems stated above, there are some more questions that need further explanation.

By referring to the paperwork, do the circuits that I am planning to use, appropriate for this project? I’m not sure whether there are other available materials that worth mentioning, which could do a better job that the one that I am using. Do you have a better suggestion for the circuits?

Lastly, I would appreciate it if you have any suggestions regarding this project. Any suggestion will do, and every idea that comes out from your brain is like a gold flowing from a mountain. I’m sure your suggestions will only help this project to be more credible and meaningful. I will make sure your suggestions are put into consideration thoroughly.

For your information, the coding for this PIC project is still under construction as I am still working on it. As soon as I got all the answers for the questions above, this project can be considered complete.

I do really appreciate it if you can help me on this project. As this is a course project, I need someone who is an expert in this field. I’m really grateful if you could help me, and it will be an honor to be able to share some of your knowledge.

p/s: I also attach some single line block diagram and descriptions of this project

Thank You

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I read a rumour in the news paper today morning that Arun Sarin (yes 'our own' Arun Sarin who headed Vodafone before retiring this July) has emerged the...
hi, I need to know that how can we measure snr(signal to noise ratio) value with out the help of hardware.i am using ns-2 simulator and i need to measure...
pls help for my project topic in school my discipline is mechanical engineering. thanks
i want title in my college mini project ideas on mechanical engg please send ideas see this site
Hi friends , Is thier any software to convert PDF file into an XML.