Teleman Telecom Training Institute Feedback Needed

hello ceans,
can any one give a review on #-Link-Snipped-#(teleman) institute has any one enrolled in this institute and how are the placements?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can't say for sure. The institute seems to have offices across various cities in India. Any alumni of the institute may give us unbiased views.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    and how is the future for telecom or core(electronics) industry?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No one can really predict the future of any industry. But given the current trends, Electronics Industry is going to bloom for at least 100 years.
  • sachin.10
    sachin.10
    Heard about them, looks like their placements are in RF Engineering. Post if you get more info.
  • Learnmax
    Learnmax
    LearnMax is one of the largest offering in Learning and Knowledge management solutions for the ever changing world of Data Services where there is a constant need to understand technology terms like 3G, 2G, GPRS/EDGE, HSPA, WiMax, LTE, etc.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sujit Sathe
    Sujit Sathe
    Teleman the best institute foe telecommunication courses. It has expert staff with lot of experience and creative idea's. It also offer very good placements.
  • Nikeeta
    Nikeeta
    vinod12345madhu
    hello ceans,
    can any one give a review on #-Link-Snipped-#(teleman) institute has any one enrolled in this institute and how are the placements?

Hi,
    Placements are good. And institute gives you well teaching, knowledge.
    Visit: #-Link-Snipped-#
    For the placement query, you can watch testimonial videos of placed students.
    Watch Videos on
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I strongly advise all CEans to differentiate between advertisements and genuine testimonials and make decisions accordingly.
  • ngaikwad337
    ngaikwad337
    Teleman Institute is one of the best training institutes for telecommunication training. I joined Teleman Institute after going through previous reviews and got placed after completion of my training. Teleman staff and trainers are very helpful with sound technical knowledge and start to train their students from scratch. So I would suggest you join Teleman if you want to become a part of telecommunication industry.
    So please don't go with the fake reviews posted by fake people on different websites. You will get what I am saying now after joining Teleman Institute. I am writing this review according to my experience as well happy to share that I got placed in Vodafone as a Network Engineer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Exception has two types. Unchecked Exception and Checked Exception. IOException ClassNotFoundException CloneNotSupportedException IllegalAccessException InterruptedException NoSuchFieldException NoSuchMethodException These are Checked Exception. Can you explain each exception with simple example(Error program and...
I want to know what is multi thread in java? I am a computer science engineer. I want to know about it in detail and not just the technical definition....
I’ve heard someone talked about infrastructure construction. They talked of hatch function in road design. But I don’t know much about road design. I’m wondering are there anyone who familiar...
A meeting between a four legged predator and a four wheeled photographer! So far robots have been slated as rescuers, hazardous zone workers and such . This one shows a...
World's leading auto-makers are getting ready for the Geneva Auto Show in March 2012. The Buggati Veyron has maintained the crown for the fastest production car in the world record...